June21-FirstDayOfSchool
Marta has offically left me. I have lost all hope in getting her back. I guess we weren't meant to be. *sigh* So today was also Ernest's belated birthday 'bash'.The prank was a real laugh.Wheeling masking-taped mummied Ernest around TP with Design Orientation committee members tagging at the back, making intervals to sing him birthday songs, this all made me feel very much at home. I even overheard an another school student say "Design school people are crazy one." I felt this Orientation has made our FreakyFamily a little more,'Famous'. I am really glad that jean.joshua,ernest and eugene have changed into more out-spoken people.Still remembered them when they in Year01. I called them 'The Silent Types'. After all that, cake etc, we hung around Orchard and daryl tagged along.reatday.But i feel i need FOM,shoes,tees and more tees.ack.
Marta has offically left me. I have lost all hope in getting her back. I guess we weren't meant to be. *sigh* So today was also Ernest's belated birthday 'bash'.The prank was a real laugh.Wheeling masking-taped mummied Ernest around TP with Design Orientation committee members tagging at the back, making intervals to sing him birthday songs, this all made me feel very much at home. I even overheard an another school student say "Design school people are crazy one." I felt this Orientation has made our FreakyFamily a little more,'Famous'. I am really glad that jean.joshua,ernest and eugene have changed into more out-spoken people.Still remembered them when they in Year01. I called them 'The Silent Types'. After all that, cake etc, we hung around Orchard and daryl tagged along.reatday.But i feel i need FOM,shoes,tees and more tees.ack.

<< Home